Free Shipping on Orders of 3 bags or more with code FREESHIP (U.S. orders only)
What Type of Information Does JBC Collect?
Personal Information that may be collected by JBC may include:
• Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
• Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information.
We may also collect information about you such as:
• If you create an account – your username, password, and email address
• If you buy goods at our stores or through our programs or otherwise – what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy and rewards you earn (if any).
• If you use our mobile applications – information such as your device ID, your location and stores near you and visited by you may be collected.
Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. JBC may also collect aggregated data or anonymized data that does not directly identify you. We may combine information we collect about you with information we receive from third parties.
How Does JBC Use Information About You?
JBC may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or with our Services. For example, we may use information about you to:
• Process and manage your purchase and use of JBC products and services, including your accounts and program participation.
• Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities.
• Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation, and your requests for information.
• Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers.
Does JBC Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
JBC shares your personal information in limited ways.
• We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products and services (such as email vendors). These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
• In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, JBC may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
• We may share personal information about you with others with your consent.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
What Choices Does JBC Offer About Personal Information?
JBC offers choices for you to request to update or change your personal information and how we communicate with you. Here are some of the ways you can request changes:
• Follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send you.
• Email laura@JBCcoffeeroasters.com
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
You can usually choose to set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent or to remove or reject cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, it will affect many features or Services on our Sites.
How is Personal Information Secured?
JBC takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy.
You may contact us at:
JBC Coffee Roasters
PO Box 7561
Madison, WI 53707-7561