How can I brew better coffee?
- The first step is easy. Buy high quality coffee! We may be a little biased but we believe you are in the right place to do so at JBC Coffee Roasters
- Water! The water you use makes up 98%-99% of your brewed coffee. We recommend using Third Wave Water (available at our site). For third wave water, all you have to do is buy a gallon of distilled water, add one mineral packet, shake, and brew. The water then is shelf stable to use for brewing each day and it is the optimum mineral content to bring out the best in your coffee. Second best option after Third Wave, is to simply use Spring Water.
- Make sure you are using the correct amount of coffee. Here are some of our recipes: https://www.jbccoffeeroasters.com/brew-recipes/.
- Make sure you have the right grind size. If your coffee tastes bitter, grind a little coarser. If your coffee tastes weak/watery—do one of two things…use more coffee or grind finer.
- Still needing tips/advice? Give our friendly customer service team a call at 608.256.5282 or shoot us an email at email@example.com.